What Makes Us Different You Ask?
- We are a Certified Women Owned Business!
- We have therapists with specialty training and recognition in the treatment of feeding disorders, fluency, and apraxia
- Parent/Family training is a priority and large part of our treatment planning!
- We are passionate about working collaboratively with parents, educators and related professionals to develop comprehensive intervention programs to support a child’s communication skills across multiple environments.
- Working closely with teachers and parents helps children generalize skills more efficiently and ensure the goals we are addressing are relevant to children’s everyday experiences. It’s a win-win situation.
- We provide speech & language, occupational therapy, physical therapy and special education services through the Erie County Early Intervention Program, Committee on Preschool Special Education (WNY school districts), and at our William St office therapy clinic!
- We invest in our community! We believe all children deserve a fair start. Many children in our community arrive in kindergarten already behind their peers and will spend years trying to catch up, or never catch up at all. We are passionate about reaching these children by working with Head Start programs offering free speech & language screenings.
- At H&S, we are strong advocates for all children in our community, so that they have the resources and support they need to reach their potential.